Winter Wine And Dine from £20.00
The term 'Chateau Impney Hotel & Exhibition Centre’, 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website, Greyfort Hotels Limited T/A Chateau Impney Hotel & Exhibition Centre. Registered Office: Chateau Impney, Impney Estates, Droitwich Spa WR9 0BN. Registered in England and Wales No. 08360766. VAT No. 158 2799 62. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website. All prices quoted on this website are inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Chateau Impney Hotel & Exhibition Centre takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
2. Contact information, including email address
3. Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. For internal record keeping.
2. To improve our products and services.
3. To send promotional emails about new products and services, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting. We only do this if you opt in to receive such emails.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The information below explains the cookies we use and why.
Cookie: Google Analytics
Name: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
Purpose: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. This information is shown to us through the Google Analytics tools and is not shared with anyone else. They are first-party cookies.
More information: Click here for an overview of privacy at Google.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We use ‘share’ buttons on some of our pages to enable you to share content on websites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ social networks. We also provide links to our social media pages. These websites may set cookies when you are logged in to their service. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so please check the relevant third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them. Our 'share page' widget is provided by ShareThis. You can opt out of ShareThis cookies at sharethis.com/pri.html
We may embed things like video, audio and pictures from other websites, such as Vimeo. This means it looks like one of our web pages but the video is being fed through from another site. Every time you visit one of our pages with this sort of embedded content, those other sites may use their own cookies to record that you watched or viewed the content. We have no control over these cookies, so please check the relevant third-party website for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
We also use Strictly Necessary Cookies, which are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and take advantage of services like online booking.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites, and these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1. Avoid opting in to receiving our e-newsletter if you don't want your email address to be used for direct marketing purposes.
2. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Chateau Impney Hotel & Exhibition Centre, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire WR9 0BN.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please either write to us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website and its content is copyright of Chateau Impney Hotel & Exhibition Centre © 2013. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
1. You may print, or download to a local hard disk, extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
2. You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.